When it comes to real estate, you may be moving up to a larger home because your family is expanding with the birth of another child, and you need to both sell and buy your homes. Maybe you are renting and ready to buy your first starter home. Or maybe you are downsizing and just need to sell a large home you no longer need and enjoy a stress-free life.
Whatever your situation, don’t try to go it alone because that usually costs you much more than what you may save on attorney fees.
There are so many complicated legal issues involving real estate that it may not only cost you money if you fail to get proper legal representation. You could lose your home, be sued and be required to pay a large settlement, or be swindled out of your hard-earned money with a bogus home or land deal. Below are just some of the real estate issues an experienced real attorney could help protect you with:
- Buying and Selling
- Title Review and Insurance
- Residential and Commercial Lease Agreements
- Mediation / Arbitration
- Easements and Adverse Possession
- Boundary Line Disputes
- Disputes over Due Diligence
- Asset Protection
- HOA issues and Disputes
- Breach of Duty by Real Estate Broker or Agent
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO)
- Estate planning Issues Involving Real Estate
- Construction Defects
- Real Estate Litigation and Appeals
- Divorce Issues Involving Real Estate
- Contract Disputes and Enforcement
- Collecting Unpaid Rent
- Creating an Entity to Own Real Estate
- Bankruptcy Issues Involving Mortgages / Real Estate
So, as you can see, it can be a difficult road to follow before buying, selling, or renting real estate.
With such a large sale, purchase, or rental decision to make, don’t you want to know that you are making the correct financial decision with a lawyer by your side?
If you need a professional real estate attorney, don’t take any chances with your future. Please contact the experienced real estate lawyer Rex B Bushman for a consultation and assistance.